Contact Us   |   Print Page   |   Sign In   |   Join
News and Press: Member Organization News

Menlo Park Software Seeks Interviews with Industry for Needs Evaluation

Wednesday, January 29, 2020   (0 Comments)
Posted by: Alisha Brown
Share |

Menlo Park Software - a Ann Arbor based company - is seeking medical device professionals/companies for a needs analysis and software demonstration.

 

Menlo Park is developing a social network technology software for the manufacture of safe, effective, and secure medical devices. The software is one-part project management and one-part social network capturing internal communications and collaboration for use as FDA compliance evidence and deep risk management.

 

Did you know:

  • 2% of device man­ufacturers have been hit with FDA recalls. Meaning the other 98% may be one defect away from their first recall.
  • 16% of all companies have no recalls but do have citations
  • 82% have no history of recalls or FDA 483 citations 

Participate in a free interview, risk analysis, and demonstration today- all while reviewing the more pressing needs that your organization has in regards to FDA compliance as a means of ensuring that Menlo Park's unique software platform addresses the most important industry concerns. The first 100 interviews will have the opportunity to vote on the deferred requirements they want to see the most.

 

Visit https://menloparksoftware.weebly.com/ for more information!


Creating Value
by delivering business-critical resources & bottom line savings
Building Networks
by connecting Michigan's bio-industry one member at a time
Growing Talent
by creating opportunities that develop people & build organizations
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal