The Center for Professional Innovation and Education (CfPIE) is the leader in quality pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device technical training. We offer the largest course selection in the industry, with more than 350 classes across 80 course titles in North America and Europe.
Multiple Learning Formats:
- Certification programs
Examples of coursework "take away" benefits:
- Better understanding of regulatory agency expectations and how to avoid pitfalls for development and validation of bioanalytical assays for biologics
- Ensure adherence to CMC regulatory compliance for biologics and biopharmaceuticals
- Appreciate the regulatory challenges of biosimilars, and the FDA, EMA and WHO perspectives on them
- Gain a broader view of unique biotech issues, including tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, QA/QC strategies specifically for biologics and biopharmaceuticals, biotech manufacturing, and more.
MichBio Member Benefits:
- 15% classroom course registration fee discount (this is the largest discount provided by CfPIE for any public course).
- If a MichBio member company wishes to bring any of the 80 training courses offered by CfPIE to their site, CfPIE will provide the company with a 15% on-site course fee discount. All of CfPIE’s course, when delivered on-site, can be fully customized to address specific issues faced your organization. To obtain the discount, enter in the discount code in the "Course Discount Code" field on the registration page.
855-752-9320 (toll free)