CEO Leaders Club
Attention: CEOs & Senior Executives
The MichBio CEO Leaders Club offers a unique opportunity for bioscience C-level types to improve upon the management of their companies through shared experience and personal growth. Club members will meet with peers in a friendly and constructive setting to discuss key issues encountered in running their organizations. Regular attendance is expected. The Club will facilitate strategic relationship development, intellectual exchange and development of future leaders. The Club will be self-led and provide thought leadership programming developed by group consensus. MichBio will work with Club leadership to provide logistics, event planning and speaker management support.
- A series of four (quarterly) meetings per year*
- MUST BE A MICHBIO MEMBER** (excludes service providers and suppliers)
- MUST BE A CEO OR SENIOR EXECUTIVE
- $250 annually*** (MichBio Corporate Sponsors will have a defined number of Club memberships made available to them dependent on their sponsorship level)
- $75 for a one-time single entrance ticket (If you purchase the one-time ticket for $75 and continue with the Club, you will be billed the difference)
- Log into your MichBio account here (admins should log into the senior executive's MichBio account)
- Complete the registration form for the person attending the event
Sponsorship: Exclusive Annual Sponsorship - $10,000
Exclusive one year sponsorship includes:
- MichBio membership
- Logo and mention on all Club online and print communications
- Podium and speech recognition at event
- 1 piece of corporate collateral distributed at Club meetings
- 2 tickets to Club meetings
Sponsorship is open to any company or organization, including a service provider, consultant and vendor, in which case they will be permitted to attend Club events as provided for by the sponsorship benefits package.
- *Occasionally, an additional meeting may be held based on the availability of a notable bio-industry executive and thought leader.
- **MichBio reserves the right to limit membership from any single organization to ensure broad diversity and size of the overall group.
- ***MichBio reserves the right to adjust fees at the beginning of each calendar year and with sufficient notice. Fees will be on an individual basis and non-transferable to anyone else in the same organization.
(You must be logged in to the website to access the registration page)
No walk-ins allowed!
This event is for MichBio members only. Not a member already? JOIN NOW!
Next Club Meeting:
May 7, 2013
3:00 - 3:45 pm - Registration & Snacks
3:45 - 4:00 pm - Program
University of Michigan
North Campus Research Complex
Building 18 - Cafeteria
(Former Pfizer Facility)
2800 Plymouth Rd.
Ann Arbor MI, 48105
Greg Lucier, CEO, Life Technologies
Gregory T. Lucier is the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board at Life Technologies, a global biotechnology company with a presence in more than 180 countries. Ranked 9th among the world’s 50 most innovative companies, Life Technologies is a market leader in products and services that accelerate advancements in basic research and drug development, molecular diagnostics, 21st century forensics, regenerative science and agricultural research. Mr. Lucier fosters a culture of excellence and applies his more than 25 years of strategic management at Life Technologies in his endeavor to shape an era of personalized medicine in which researchers can efficiently read, write and edit DNA for humanity’s benefit. Mr. Lucier previously served as a corporate officer at GE Healthcare and on the Board of the Sanford Burnham Institute, and currently serves on the Board of Directors at Synthetic Genomics, Inc., CareFusion Corporation, Rady Children’s Hospital and the California Healthcare Institute. He received his B.S. in Engineering from Pennsylvania State University and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School.