Marketing Sponsorships/Advertising Opportunities
If you want to reach Michigan's biosciences community, there's no more direct route than through MichBio. As the only association in Michigan representing the bio-industry, MichBio offers you very cost-effective ways to reach decision makers. Marketing through MichBio allows you to:
- Gain immediate access to your market
- Build crucial brand awareness
- Maximize relationship building through participation in MichBio events
- Gain key insights into industry trends
- Be recognized as a player in an industry that’s a key economic driver for Michigan
MichBio offers the following marketing sponsorship and advertising opportunities:
- Advertise in BioMatters magazine: BioMatters is the only publication dedicated to Michigan’s bioscience industry and is distributed bi-annually (spring and fall) to our membership and at all MichBio events.
- Advertise on the MichBio.org homepage: A banner ad on the MichBio website promotes your products/services to a targeted audience. The site averages more than 3,000 visitors and 13,000 page views monthly.
- Advertise in our e-newsletter, biolink: Our bi-monthly e-newsletter, biolink, has over 5,000 subscribers at biosciences companies, universities, economic development organizations, funding and other service providers throughout the state, regionally and nationally. biolink includes features and news about our member companies, public policy information and updates on legal issues, upcoming events, industry developments, etc.
- Secure an Expo sponsorship or advertise in the program: Our annual Expo & Conference, the state's premier annual gathering of bioscience professionals and service providers, offers a couple opportunities to gain exposure: 1) Buy a sponsorship or 2) purchase an ad in our Onsite Program. The event is held annually in the fall.
- Click here for sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
All questions and inquiries regarding sponsorships and advertising can be sent to Wendy Wendel, Director of Marketing & Communications, at 734-527-9147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.