Insider Tips for Applying to I-Corps at NIH – Webinar Recording Available
Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Posted by: Kate Oesterle
NCI SBIR (NIH/NCI) recently hosted an informational webinar on I-Corps™ at NIH on Thursday, November 12, 2015. If you missed the presentation or would like to review the materials, the recording, slides, and transcript are now available ONLINE. The webinar covers information about the program, eligibility, benefits, and how to apply. Two new opportunities are available through the NCI SBIR Development Center. Phase I grantees of eligible NIH/CDC SBIR & STTR Programs are encouraged to apply by December 10, 2015 (1st cohort) or March 21, 2016 (2nd cohort).
You may also view lessons learned videos from companies who participated in the first cohort at the following links:
Answers to Questions submitted during the webinar will be posted in the upcoming weeks.
Phase I grantees of the following NIH/CDC SBIR & STTR Programs are eligible and encouraged to apply to PA-16-019. Additional eligibility requirements apply. Submit your application by December 10, 2015 (1st cohort) or March 21, 2016 (2nd cohort)!
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- National Institute on Aging (NIA)
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS)
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS)
- CDC/National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (NCIPC)
- CDC/ National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
If you have additional questions, please contact the NIH/CDC Agency Contact listed in Section VII: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PA-16-019.html
At NCI, contact Christie Canaria