Preparing for the 2016 Military Health Systems Research Symposium
BioOhio, Indiana Health Industry Forum (IHIF) and MichBio Members: Free
Join us for an informative webinar on the U.S. military’s premier meeting for bio-industry funding, R&D partnerships, and collaborative innovation. It’s a great opportunity for any company with technology applicable to the protection, healing, and/or rehabilitation of the American warfighter.
G2G Consulting, which has over a decade of experience working with the U.S Military Health Systems, will provide an overview of the symposium, including the agenda, format, and travel logistics. Additionally, G2G will offer strategic guidance on how to effectively prepare for the symposium and make the absolute most of a company’s time while in attendance.
- The webinar will conclude with a Q&A period where participants can discuss how their particular technology may be a fit with the symposium.
- G2G can provide insight on how to best communicate with the military’s technical and programmatic staff in furtherance of funding, R&D, and/or procurement.
Information about 2016 MHSRS:
August 15 - 18
The MHSRS is the Department of Defense’s (DoD) premier scientific meeting and brings together military health leadership from across all branches.
The Military Health System Research Symposium (MHSRS) is the military’s premier health technology conference. Bringing together well over a thousand program managers, researchers, and companies, MHSRS is the ideal setting venue for those seeking to partner with or sell to the military. G2G consulting specializes in connecting bioscience companies with partnerships and funding within the military and has attended MHSRS for the past six years. During this webinar, G2G will review military health funding opportunities, a strategy for communicating with program managers, and a step-by-step guide for preparing for the conference.
An incomplete list of R&D topics being discussed at MHSRS 2016 is below:
- Blood/Blood Products
- Burn & Intensive Care
- Cognitive Performance Optimization & Cognitive Burden
- Combat Casualty Simulation, Training & Informatics
- Craniofacial Trauma & Face Regenerative Research
- Enroute Care
- Environmental/Occupational Health Hazards
- Expeditionary & Sea Based Care
- Extremity Trauma & Limb Regenerative Research
- Genitourinary Injury Research
- Global Crisis Response: From Force Health Protection to Security Cooperation
- Hemorrhage Control & Resuscitation
Learn more about MichBio U.