How to Integrate User Research into Your MedTech Development Process
Members: Free (Membership verified prior to event)
Register here (same link as in the 'Registration Information' section above)
Join Ximedica’s Research and Product Strategist, Jessica Willing-Pichs, for an informative tutorial on the importance of user research and how to integrate user research activities within a typical product development process.
The seminar outlines tangible user research activities with structured goals and deliverable outcomes that can dovetail with the evolving needs of product development whether you currently have a product on the market or are just starting out.
Attendees will leave this session with a firm understanding of:
- Different research methodologies that can be deployed within the development process
- Why testing is important and how to determine what should be tested
- How to prioritize and conduct user research
- How to take research findings and make the data actionable
- What makes user testing in healthcare different
- How to avoid mistakes other companies have made regarding user testing, research and market research
Principal, Research & Product Strategist
Ximedica is a full-service product development firm exclusively focused on medical technologies. Entrusted by the world’s leading medical and pharmaceutical companies as well as emergent start-ups, we help our clients envision, develop and deliver their innovations to market. Both ISO 13485 certified and FDA registered, our Quality System ensures the breakthrough designs and intellectual property we create improve outcomes and enhance lives. Ximedica has offices in Providence, Minneapolis, San Francisco and Hong Kong.
MichBio U is generously supported by Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
Learn more about MichBio U.