Preparing for the 2015 Military Health Systems Research Symposium
Members: Free (Membership verified prior to event)
Register here (same link as in the 'Registration Information' section above)
Join us for an informative webinar on the U.S. military’s premier meeting for bio-industry funding, R&D partnerships, and collaborative innovation. It’s a great opportunity for any company with technology applicable to the protection, healing, and/or rehabilitation of the American warfighter.
G2G Consulting, which has over a decade of experience working with the U.S Military Health Systems, will provide an overview of the symposium, including the agenda, format, and travel logistics. Additionally, G2G will offer strategic guidance on how to effectively prepare for the symposium and make the absolute most of a company’s time while in attendance.
- The webinar will conclude with a Q&A period where participants can discuss how their particular technology may be a fit with the symposium.
- G2G can provide insight on how to best communicate with the military’s technical and programmatic staff in furtherance of funding, R&D, and/or procurement.
Information about 2015 MHSRS:
Monday, August 17 - Thursday, August 20, 2015
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
The MHSRS is the Department of Defense’s (DoD) premier scientific meeting and brings together military health leadership from across all branches.
This joint symposium provides a collaborative environment for military medical care providers with deployment experience, DoD scientists, academia, and industry to exchange information on research advancements and health care developments in the areas of combat casualty care, military operational medicine, clinical and rehabilitative medicine, and military infectious disease research programs. It is the only scientific meeting that addresses the unique medical needs of the warfighter.
Military program managers from across a multitude of offices will be in attendance and eager to hear from companies with technology capable of meeting their needs. MHSRS is a tremendous opportunity to initiate relationships with these personnel, which ultimately make decisions about what technology receives funding from the U.S. Military.
An incomplete list of R&D topics being discussed at MHSRS 2015 is below:
- Blood/Blood Products
- Burn & Intensive Care
- Cognitive Performance Optimization & Cognitive Burden
- Combat Casualty Simulation, Training & Informatics
- Craniofacial Trauma & Face Regenerative Research
- Enroute Care
- Environmental/Occupational Health Hazards
- Expeditionary & Sea Based Care
- Extremity Trauma & Limb Regenerative Research
- Genitourinary Injury Research
- Global Crisis Response: From Force Health Protection to Security Cooperation
- Hemorrhage Control & Resuscitation
MichBio U is generously supported by Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
Learn more about MichBio U.