Growing a business is about connecting with the right people, finding crucial resources, learning what you need to know and watching the bottom line. At MichBio, we know the players, the market and what it takes to succeed. Our members gain access to a rich network of contacts that gets them in the right place at the right time and saves them both time and money.
As the association for Michigan’s biosciences community, MichBio provides its members:
- Education to keep you abreast of industry developments, trends, innovations and legislation
- Networking opportunities to develop business-to-business relationships, share ideas and locate a skilled work force
- Advocacy at the state and federal level to promote a science-friendly environment
- Access to discounted products and services that get the job done
- Business Intelligence so you are up to date, on target and in the know.MichBio brings community to its members.
When there is community, there is more for everyone to share – more ideas, more opportunity, more collaboration. Our community draws together individuals representing all facets of biosciences to ensure that Michigan is a state where biosciences companies can succeed.
Memberships are based on an organization's number of employees. Every employee of member companies is considered a MichBio member and can participate in MichBio programs. Membership dues are as follows:
# of Employees Worldwide
|Bioscience Company /
Education / Non-profit