Drive Bio-Industry Growth in Michigan
Our mission encompasses broad industry sub-sector representation including pharmaceuticals and therapeutics (human and animal health, generics and OTCs), medical devices, diagnostics, research tools, informatics (healthcare and bio-informatics), nutritional health (nutriceuticals), clinical research, industrial biotechnology, and bio-fuels and bio-agriculture.
MichBio will be the most valued organization in Michigan for the biosciences industry by being its recognized voice as well as its foremost source of information, advocacy and resources.
- Advance the common goals and concerns of Michigan's bio-industry
- Provide a portfolio of resources, services and products to MichBio that delivers real value for member organizations
- Establish MichBio as the main source of bioscience industry education
- Develop MichBio as the key advocacy organization for the state's biosciences community at the federal and state levels
- Effectively promote Michigan's bio-industry and its assets, successes and capabilities
Our Guiding Principles:
- Create value by delivering business-critical resources and bottom line savings
- Build networks by connecting Michigan's bio-industry one member at a time
- Impact policy by influencing business growth through advocacy
- Grow talent by creating opportunities that develop people and build organizations